A charming seaside town
Kittery is noted for its beautiful islands and inlets, beaches and bays. Sitting on the northern bank of the Piscataqua River, Kittery forms a tri-town region together with Portsmouth, New Hampshire and York, Maine that offers a full complement of essential services, natural and historic charms and many recreational, tourist and social opportunities. You can find:
- Shopping, healthcare, food markets and restaurants
- Art galleries, public gardens, antique shops, golf courses, theaters and museums
- Bed and breakfasts – perfect for short stays by guests
- Classic New England coastline with views, beach-going, fishing and fresh seafood opportunities
- Kittery’s famous 100-plus premiere outlet stores
Living here means a wealth of classic New England opportunities for residents, families and friends.